Alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment licensing

Apply for/view a Licensing Act 2003 licence or notice.

Gaming, betting and lottery licensing

Apply for a licence under the Gambling Act 2005.

Street trading

Information regarding street trading consents, peddlers certificates and PSPO.

Hackney carriage (taxi) and private hire licensing

Applications/renewals and information in relation to drivers, vehicles and operators.

Animal licences

Animal boarding, dangerous wild animals, dog breeding, pet shops, riding establishments and zoo licences.

Camping & caravan site licences

Applications, information and legislation regarding camping and caravans.

Charitable collection licence

Apply for a street collection permit or a house to house collection licence.

Skin piercing, tattooing, acupuncture and body piercing registrations

Apply for a licence to carry out acupuncture, tattooing, piercing and/or electrolysis.
More information in this section